Home Forums HTML-Duplication issue Testing Forum #2 Reply To: #2

• Nav

Administrator
    15 September 2022 at 2:57 pm

explored the chrysalis meaning. Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves. And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation. Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms. It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. 2>Dream It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi. Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice. What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment? Dolphin/ Archetypes: Mexplored the chrysalis meaning. Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves. And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation. Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms. It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. 2>Dream It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi. Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice. What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment? Dolphin/ Archetypes: M