Home Forums HTML-Duplication issue Testing Forum #1 Reply To: #1

• Nav

12 September 2022 at 3:21 pm

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Discoveries: This time I felt being called to embrace and examine my understanding of how I manifest compassion ( being with suffering ), self compassion in peaceful ( unconditional awareness and love )and fierce ( cutting through false understandings, conditioned aspects of our identities and severing cultural trance. )Full bodied. I was surprised by the manifesting of the Magician/Visionary, and Seeker. Three archetypes that resonate with me, yet wraith like transparency here felt more like the shadow sides still needing my attention.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Example for Seeker: Acknowledging that you will never feel ready, what action can you take now? Move beyond Virgoan self criticism.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Felt sense:<font face=”inherit”> The Crone is a symbol of inherent wisdom that comes from lived experience through all life stages. Wisdom shared from this experience. Yes, I have known these things associated with crone. And long have </font>aspired to embody and<font face=”inherit”> (can </font>acknowledge<font face=”inherit”> to embodying) the qualities of Medicine Woman. </font>

<font face=”inherit”></font><b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Re-igniting the gold of the Divine Feminine / the wild Feminine as the real embodiment, the true understanding of Medicine Woman here on Earth. <font face=”inherit”>Discerning /discovering qualities of insight, </font>intuition<font face=”inherit”>, healing on soul level as the full hearted intention “Know the world deeply, receive its kiss of life.”</font><b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=”” style=”font-size: 16px; font-family: inherit;”>Discoveries: This time I felt being called to embrace and examine my understanding of how I manifest compassion ( being with suffering ), self compassion in peaceful ( unconditional awareness and love )and fierce ( cutting through false understandings, conditioned aspects of our identities and severing cultural trance. )Full bodied. I was surprised by the manifesting of the Magician/Visionary, and Seeker. Three archetypes that resonate with me, yet wraith like transparency here felt more like the shadow sides still needing my attention.

<b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Example for Seeker: Acknowledging that you will never feel ready, what action can you take now? Move beyond Virgoan self criticism.

<b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Felt sense:<font face=””inherit””> The Crone is a symbol of inherent wisdom that comes from lived experience through all life stages. Wisdom shared from this experience. Yes, I have known these things associated with crone. And long have </font>aspired to embody and<font face=””inherit””> (can </font>acknowledge<font face=””inherit””> to embodying) the qualities of Medicine Woman. </font>

<font face=””inherit””></font><b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Re-igniting the gold of the Divine Feminine / the wild Feminine as the real embodiment, the true understanding of Medicine Woman here on Earth. <font face=””inherit””>Discerning /discovering qualities of insight, </font>intuition<font face=””inherit””>, healing on soul level as the full hearted intention “Know the world deeply, receive its kiss of life.”</font>