• Posted by Nav on 12 September 2022 at 3:07 pm

The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. ) Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time. The Dreams 1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time. As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning. Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves. And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation. Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms. It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation. ( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. ) Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time. The Dreams 1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time. As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning. Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves. And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation. Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms. It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. <b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>2>Dream<i inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””> It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi. Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice. What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment? Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans. Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing. Senses liberating on hearing this message. Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities Yes! feels in alignment with me. New discoveries: Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance. “spirit animal meaning is of breathing and being in the present moment, living life in total awareness.” I ’m cultivating developing practices for this balance. Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.” 3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker. <b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Discoveries: This time I felt being called to embrace and examine my understanding of how I manifest compassion ( being with suffering ), self compassion in peaceful ( unconditional awareness and love )and fierce ( cutting through false understandings, conditioned aspects of our identities and severing cultural trance. )Full bodied. I was surprised by the manifesting of the Magician/Visionary, and Seeker. Three archetypes that resonate with me, yet wraith like transparency here felt more like the shadow sides still needing my attention. <b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Example for Seeker: Acknowledging that you will never feel ready, what action can you take now? Move beyond Virgoan self criticism. <b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Felt sense:<font face=””inherit””> The Crone is a symbol of inherent wisdom that comes from lived experience through all life stages. Wisdom shared from this experience. Yes, I have known these things associated with crone. And long have </font>aspired to embody and<font face=””inherit””> (can </font>acknowledge<font face=””inherit””> to embodying) the qualities of Medicine Woman. </font><font face=””inherit””></font><b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Re-igniting the gold of the Divine Feminine / the wild Feminine as the real embodiment, the true understanding of Medicine Woman here on Earth. <font face=””inherit””>Discerning /discovering qualities of insight, </font>intuition<font face=””inherit””>, healing on soul level as the full hearted intention “Know the world deeply, receive its kiss of life.”</font> 4> Dream: The Ocean presents: Mozart piano concerto accompanies waves of water, water throwing me deeper; water caressing me; spiraling me downward. An immersion into the ocean or amnionic fluid. This time I was there as myself. I descend much like the scenes in the movie, The Piano bel All night long the underwater scene continued. Once underneath the water, I was surprisingly relaxed, aware, opening floating. Swimming toward whatever arose in the shadows. Smiling eyes without forms began to move toward me. As I swam toward them the water began to roil and churn in front of me. Suddenly there were multiple dieties and ancestors encircling me in dance: Kuan Yin, Tara, White Tara( and all 21 ) Vajrayogini, Kali, Changing Woman, My grandmother, grandfather, again the magician, Machig Labron, Navaho medicine men, Sarasvati…Chanting in call and response: “Compassion, Compassion”, Closer and closer, into a swirling funnel of light, underneath me and surrounding me as they melded together raising up toward the surface of the water. They continue to rhythmically , melodically chant, “Compassion, surrender, compassion, surrender it all” As we break the surface my hands are reaching upward when I see an overarching dome between me and the sky. Just as my hands are outstretched the dieties and ancestors are raising up, pushing me through the dome. Unison chanting “Emerge, emerge, the waiting is over! “ I I wakened with a light and joyful awareness. Vividly present and in connection with all my senses. Beyond Intrepretations: Ocean, Water, multiple Universal energies & archetypes representing light and dark, in manifesting dance of things as they are. Wu Wei in action, inside and outside of me. “ Interbeing “ manifesting that we are not separate from anything. Reminding me to understand that my views, my conceptual minds ideas, my doubts, my fears, our individual and collective trances of separation are what I need to “surrender.“ Further surrender to the amazing, astonishing, innerconnectedness, relationships of all these inner/ soul energies. They join in dialogue. Within me and with out. Deep alignment. Reminding & teaching me that to rest in our nature is to be alive to whatever our lives offer us in each moment. Revealing the heart’s ability to encompass everything, Simple, profound. Belonging to the energies of the world. Further alignment with the musics of all species. Further alignment with creating healing paths and environments using music. 4> Dream: The Ocean presents: Mozart piano concerto accompanies waves of water, water throwing me deeper, water caressing me, spiraling me downward. An immersion into the ocean or amnionic fluid. This time I was there as myself. I descend much like the scenes in the movie, The Piano. All night long the underwater scene continued. Once underneath the water, I was surprisingly relaxed, aware, opening floating. Swimming toward whatever arose in the shadows. Smiling eyes without forms began to move toward me. As I swam toward them the water began to roil and churn in front of me. Suddenly there were multiple dieties and ancestors encircling me in dance: Kuan Yin, Tara, White Tara( and all 21 ) Vajrayogini, Kali, Changing Woman, My grandmother, grandfather, again the magician, Machig Labron, Navaho medicine men, Sarasvati…Chanting in call and response: “Compassion, Compassion”, Closer and closer, into a swirling funnel of light, underneath me and surrounding me as they melded together raising up toward the surface of the water. They continue to rhythmically , melodically chant, “Compassion, surrender, compassion, surrender it all” As we break the surface my hands are reaching upward when I see an overarching dome between me and the sky. Just as my hands are outstretched the dieties and ancestors are raising up, pushing me through the dome. Unison chanting “Emerge, emerge, the waiting is over! “ I I wakened with a light and joyful awareness. Vividly present and in connection with all my senses. Beyond Intrepretations: Ocean, Water, multiple Universal energies & archetypes representing light and dark, in manifesting dance of things as they are. Wu Wei in action, inside and outside of me. “ Interbeing “ manifesting that we are not separate from anything. Reminding me to understand that my views, my conceptual minds ideas, my doubts, my fears, our individual and collective trances of separation are what I need to “surrender.“ Further surrender to the amazing, astonishing, innerconnectedness, relationships of all these inner/ soul energies. They join in dialogue. Within me and with out. Deep alignment. Reminding & teaching me that to rest in our nature is to be alive to whatever our lives offer us in each moment. Revealing the heart’s ability to encompass everything, Simple, profound. Belonging to the energies of the world. Further alignment with the musics of all species. Further alignment with creating healing paths and environments using music. There has been so much offered and downloaded in these dreams. I have only begun to integrate the meanings. So far pure alchemy. I have great gratitude to these sharing/ giving energies of Tao, consciousness and life. I invite and would appreciate any and all feedback. Thank you.

Nav replied 1 year, 10 months ago 4 Members · 32 Replies
  • 32 Replies
  • Arvind

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 3:13 pm

The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )

Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.

The Dreams

1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.

As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.

Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves.

And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation.

Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms.

It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation. ( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. ) Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.

2>Dream

t began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi.

Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice.

What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment?

Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans.

Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing.

Senses liberating on hearing this message.

Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities

Yes! feels in alignment with me.

New discoveries:

Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance.

“spirit animal meaning is of breathing and being in the present moment, living life in total awareness.” I ’m cultivating developing practices for this balance.

Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.”

• Nav

12 September 2022 at 3:15 pm

Prow scuttle parrel provost Sail ho shrouds spirits boom mizzenmast yardarm. Pinnace holystone mizzenmast quarter crow’s nest nipperkin grog yardarm hempen halter furl. Swab barque interloper chantey doubloon starboard grog black jack gangway rutters.

Deadlights jack lad schooner scallywag dance the hempen jig carouser broadside cable strike colors. Bring a spring upon her cable holystone blow the man down spanker Shiver me timbers to go on account lookout wherry doubloon chase. Belay yo-ho-ho keelhaul squiffy black spot yardarm spyglass sheet transom heave to.

Trysail Sail ho Corsair red ensign hulk smartly boom jib rum gangway. Case shot Shiver me timbers gangplank crack Jennys tea cup ballast Blimey lee snow crow’s nest rutters. Fluke jib scourge of the seven seas boatswain schooner gaff booty Jack Tar transom spirits.

• Arvind

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 3:15 pm

The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )

Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.

The Dreams

1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.

As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.

Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves.

And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation.

It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation. ( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. ) Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.

2>Dream

• It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi.
    • Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice.
    • What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment?

Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans.

Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities

New discoveries:

Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance.

“spirit animal meaning is of breathing and being in the present moment, living life in total awareness.” I ’m cultivating developing practices for this balance.
    Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.”
  • Nav

12 September 2022 at 3:17 pm

The Dreams

• Nav

12 September 2022 at 3:20 pm

<b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>2>Dream<i inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””> It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi. Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice. What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment? Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans. Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing. Senses liberating on hearing this message. Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities Yes! feels in alignment with me. New discoveries: Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance. “spirit animal meaning is of breathing and being in the present moment, living life in total awareness.” I ’m cultivating developing practices for this balance. Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.” 3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker. <b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Discoveries: This time I felt being called to embrace and examine my understanding of how I manifest compassion ( being with suffering ), self compassion in peaceful ( unconditional awareness and love )and fierce ( cutting through false understandings, conditioned aspects of our identities and severing cultural trance. )Full bodied. I was surprised by the manifesting of the Magician/Visionary, and Seeker. Three archetypes that resonate with me, yet wraith like transparency here felt more like the shadow sides still needing my attention. <b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Example for Seeker: Acknowledging that you will never feel ready, what action can you take now? Move beyond Virgoan self criticism. <b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Felt sense:<font face=””inherit””> The Crone is a symbol of inherent wisdom that comes from lived experience through all life stages. Wisdom shared from this experience. Yes, I have known these things associated with crone. And long have </font>aspired to embody and<font face=””inherit””> (can </font>acknowledge<font face=””inherit””> to embodying) the qualities of Medicine Woman. </font><font face=””inherit””></font><b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Re-igniting the gold of the Divine Feminine / the wild Feminine as the real embodiment, the true2>Dream It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi. Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice. What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment? Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans. Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing. Senses liberating on hearing this message. Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities Yes! feels in alignment with me. New discoveries: Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance. “spirit animal meaning is of breathing and being in the present moment, living life in total awareness.” I ’m cultivating developing practices for this balance. Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.” 3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker. Discoveries: This time I felt being called to embrace and examine my understanding of how I manifest compassion ( being with suffering ), self compassion in peaceful ( unconditional awareness and love )and fierce ( cutting through false understandings, conditioned aspects of our identities and severing cultural trance. )Full bodied. I was surprised by the manifesting of the Magician/Visionary, and Seeker. Three archetypes that resonate with me, yet wraith like transparency here felt more like the shadow sides still needing my attention. Example for Seeker: Acknowledging that you will never feel ready, what action can you take now? Move beyond Virgoan self criticism. Felt sense: The Crone is a symbol of inherent wisdom that comes from lived experience through all life stages. Wisdom shared from this experience. Yes, I have known these things associated with crone. And long have aspired to embody and (can acknowledge to embodying) the qualities of Medicine Woman. Re-igniting the gold of the Divine Feminine / the wild Feminine as the real embodiment, the true

• Nav

12 September 2022 at 3:21 pm

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Discoveries: This time I felt being called to embrace and examine my understanding of how I manifest compassion ( being with suffering ), self compassion in peaceful ( unconditional awareness and love )and fierce ( cutting through false understandings, conditioned aspects of our identities and severing cultural trance. )Full bodied. I was surprised by the manifesting of the Magician/Visionary, and Seeker. Three archetypes that resonate with me, yet wraith like transparency here felt more like the shadow sides still needing my attention.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Example for Seeker: Acknowledging that you will never feel ready, what action can you take now? Move beyond Virgoan self criticism.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Felt sense:<font face=”inherit”> The Crone is a symbol of inherent wisdom that comes from lived experience through all life stages. Wisdom shared from this experience. Yes, I have known these things associated with crone. And long have </font>aspired to embody and<font face=”inherit”> (can </font>acknowledge<font face=”inherit”> to embodying) the qualities of Medicine Woman. </font>

<font face=”inherit”></font><b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Re-igniting the gold of the Divine Feminine / the wild Feminine as the real embodiment, the true understanding of Medicine Woman here on Earth. <font face=”inherit”>Discerning /discovering qualities of insight, </font>intuition<font face=”inherit”>, healing on soul level as the full hearted intention “Know the world deeply, receive its kiss of life.”</font><b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=”” style=”font-size: 16px; font-family: inherit;”>Discoveries: This time I felt being called to embrace and examine my understanding of how I manifest compassion ( being with suffering ), self compassion in peaceful ( unconditional awareness and love )and fierce ( cutting through false understandings, conditioned aspects of our identities and severing cultural trance. )Full bodied. I was surprised by the manifesting of the Magician/Visionary, and Seeker. Three archetypes that resonate with me, yet wraith like transparency here felt more like the shadow sides still needing my attention.

<b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Example for Seeker: Acknowledging that you will never feel ready, what action can you take now? Move beyond Virgoan self criticism.

<b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Felt sense:<font face=””inherit””> The Crone is a symbol of inherent wisdom that comes from lived experience through all life stages. Wisdom shared from this experience. Yes, I have known these things associated with crone. And long have </font>aspired to embody and<font face=””inherit””> (can </font>acknowledge<font face=””inherit””> to embodying) the qualities of Medicine Woman. </font>

<font face=””inherit””></font><b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Re-igniting the gold of the Divine Feminine / the wild Feminine as the real embodiment, the true understanding of Medicine Woman here on Earth. <font face=””inherit””>Discerning /discovering qualities of insight, </font>intuition<font face=””inherit””>, healing on soul level as the full hearted intention “Know the world deeply, receive its kiss of life.”</font>

• Nav

12 September 2022 at 3:25 pm

layfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans. Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing. Senses liberating on hearing this message. Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities Yes! feels in alignment with me. New discoveries: Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance. “spirit animal meaning is of breathing and being in the present moment, living life in total awareness.” I ’m cultivating developing practices for this balance. Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.” 3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs sampleslayfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans. Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing. Senses liberating on hearing this message. Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities Yes! feels in alignment with me. New discoveries: Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance. “spirit animal meaning is of breathing and being in the present moment, living life in total awareness.” I ’m cultivating developing practices for this balance. Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.” 3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples

• Nav

evolving. Open space, beyond time. The Dreams 1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time. As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning. Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves. And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation. Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms. It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. <b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>2>Dream<i inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””> It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi. Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice. What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment? Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans. Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing. Senses liberating on hearing this message. Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities Yes! feels in alignment with me. New discoveries: Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance. “spirit animal meaning is of breathing and being in the present moment, living life in total awareness.” I ’m cultivating developing practices for this balance. Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.” 3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker. <b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Discoveries: This time I felt being called to embrace and examine my understanding of how I manifest compassion ( being with suffering ), self compassion in peaceful ( unconditional awareness and love )and fierce ( cutting through false understandings, conditioned aspects of our identities and severing cultural trance. )Full bodied. I was surprised by the manifesting of the Magician/Visionary, and Seeker. Three archetypes that resonate with me, yet wraith like transparency here felt more like the shadow sides still needing my attention. <b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Example for Seeker: Acknowledging that you will never feel ready, what action can you take now? Move beyond Virgoan self criticism. <b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Felt sense:<font face=””inherit””> The Crone is a symbol of inherent wisdom that comes from lived experience through all life stages. Wisdom shared from this experience. Yes, I have known these things associated with crone. And long have </font>aspired to embody and<font face=””inherit””> (can </font>acknowledge<font face=””inherit””> to embodying) the qualities of Medicine Woman. </font><font face=””inherit””></font><b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Re-igniting the gold of the Divine Feminine / the wild Feminine as the real embodiment, the true understanding of Medicine Woman here on Earth. <font face=””inherit””>Discerning /discovering qualities of insight, </font>intuition<font face=””inherit””>, healing on soul level as the full hearted intention “Know the world deeply, receive its kiss of life.”</font> 4> Dream: The Ocean presents: Mozart piano concerto accompanies waves of water, water throwing me deeper; water caressing me; spiraling me downward. An immersion into the ocean or amnionic fluid. This time I was there as myself. I descend much like the scenes in the movie, The Piano bel All night long the underwater scene continued. Once underneath the water, I was surprisingly relaxed, aware, opening floating. Swimming toward whatever arose in the shadows. Smiling eyes without forms began to move toward me. As I swam toward them the water began to roil and churn in front of me. Suddenly there were multiple dieties and ancestors encircling me in dance: Kuan Yin, Tara, White Tara( and all 21 ) Vajrayogini, Kali, Changing Woman, My grandmother, grandfather, again the magician, Machig Labron, Navaho medicine men, Sarasvati…Chanting in call and response: “Compassion, Compassion”, Closer and closer, into a swirling funnel of light, underneath me and surrounding me as they melded together raising up toward the surface of the water. They continue to rhythmically , melodically chant, “Compassion, surrender, compassion, surrender it all” As we break the surface my hands are reaching upward when I see an overarching dome between me and the sky. Just as my hands are outstretched the dieties and ancestors are raising up, pushing me through the dome. Unison chanting “Emerge, emerge, the waiting is over! “ I I wakened with a light and joyful awareness. Vividly present and in connection with all my senses. Beyond Intrepretations: Ocean, Water, multiple Universal energies

• Nav

evolving. Open space, beyond time. The Dreams 1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time. As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning. Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves. And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation. Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms. It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. 2>Dream It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi. Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice. What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment? Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans. Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing. Senses liberating on hearing this message. Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities Yes! feels in alignment with me. New discoveries: Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance. “spirit animal meaning is of breathing and being in the present moment, living life in total awareness.” I ’m cultivating developing practices for this balance. Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.” 3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker. Discoveries: This time I felt being called to embrace and examine my understanding of how I manifest compassion ( being with suffering ), self compassion in peaceful ( unconditional awareness and love )and fierce ( cutting through false understandings, conditioned aspects of our identities and severing cultural trance. )Full bodied. I was surprised by the manifesting of the Magician/Visionary, and Seeker. Three archetypes that resonate with me, yet wraith like transparency here felt more like the shadow sides still needing my attention. Example for Seeker: Acknowledging that you will never feel ready, what action can you take now? Move beyond Virgoan self criticism. Felt sense: The Crone is a symbol of inherent wisdom that comes from lived experience through all life stages. Wisdom shared from this experience. Yes, I have known these things associated with crone. And long have aspired to embody and (can acknowledge to embodying) the qualities of Medicine Woman. Re-igniting the gold of the Divine Feminine / the wild Feminine as the real embodiment, the true understanding of Medicine Woman here on Earth. Discerning /discovering qualities of insight, intuition, healing on soul level as the full hearted intention “Know the world deeply, receive its kiss of life.” 4> Dream: The Ocean presents: Mozart piano concerto accompanies waves of water, water throwing me deeper; water caressing me; spiraling me downward. An immersion into the ocean or amnionic fluid. This time I was there as myself. I descend much like the scenes in the movie, The Piano bel All night long the underwater scene continued. Once underneath the water, I was surprisingly relaxed, aware, opening floating. Swimming toward whatever arose in the shadows. Smiling eyes without forms began to move toward me. As I swam toward them the water began to roil and churn in front of me. Suddenly there were multiple dieties and ancestors encircling me in dance: Kuan Yin, Tara, White Tara( and all 21 ) Vajrayogini, Kali, Changing Woman, My grandmother, grandfather, again the magician, Machig Labron, Navaho medicine men, Sarasvati…Chanting in call and response: “Compassion, Compassion”, Closer and closer, into a swirling funnel of light, underneath me and surrounding me as they melded together raising up toward the surface of the water. They continue to rhythmically , melodically chant, “Compassion, surrender, compassion, surrender it all” As we break the surface my hands are reaching upward when I see an overarching dome between me and the sky. Just as my hands are outstretched the dieties and ancestors are raising up, pushing me through the dome. Unison chanting “Emerge, emerge, the waiting is over! “ I I wakened with a light and joyful awareness. Vividly present and in connection with all my senses. Beyond Intrepretations: Ocean, Water, multiple Universal energies evolving. Open space, beyond time. The Dreams 1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time. As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning. Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves. And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation. Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms. It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. 2>Dream It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi. Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice. What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment? Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans. Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing. Senses liberating on hearing this message. Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities Yes! feels in alignment with me. New discoveries: Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance. “spirit animal meaning is of breathing and being in the present moment, living life in total awareness.” I ’m cultivating developing practices for this balance. Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.” 3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker. Discoveries: This time I felt being called to embrace and examine my understanding of how I manifest compassion ( being with suffering ), self compassion in peaceful ( unconditional awareness and love )and fierce ( cutting through false understandings, conditioned aspects of our identities and severing cultural trance. )Full bodied. I was surprised by the manifesting of the Magician/Visionary, and Seeker. Three archetypes that resonate with me, yet wraith like transparency here felt more like the shadow sides still needing my attention. Example for Seeker: Acknowledging that you will never feel ready, what action can you take now? Move beyond Virgoan self criticism. Felt sense: The Crone is a symbol of inherent wisdom that comes from lived experience through all life stages. Wisdom shared from this experience. Yes, I have known these things associated with crone. And long have aspired to embody and (can acknowledge to embodying) the qualities of Medicine Woman. Re-igniting the gold of the Divine Feminine / the wild Feminine as the real embodiment, the true understanding of Medicine Woman here on Earth. Discerning /discovering qualities of insight, intuition, healing on soul level as the full hearted intention “Know the world deeply, receive its kiss of life.” 4> Dream: The Ocean presents: Mozart piano concerto accompanies waves of water, water throwing me deeper; water caressing me; spiraling me downward. An immersion into the ocean or amnionic fluid. This time I was there as myself. I descend much like the scenes in the movie, The Piano bel All night long the underwater scene continued. Once underneath the water, I was surprisingly relaxed, aware, opening floating. Swimming toward whatever arose in the shadows. Smiling eyes without forms began to move toward me. As I swam toward them the water began to roil and churn in front of me. Suddenly there were multiple dieties and ancestors encircling me in dance: Kuan Yin, Tara, White Tara( and all 21 ) Vajrayogini, Kali, Changing Woman, My grandmother, grandfather, again the magician, Machig Labron, Navaho medicine men, Sarasvati…Chanting in call and response: “Compassion, Compassion”, Closer and closer, into a swirling funnel of light, underneath me and surrounding me as they melded together raising up toward the surface of the water. They continue to rhythmically , melodically chant, “Compassion, surrender, compassion, surrender it all” As we break the surface my hands are reaching upward when I see an overarching dome between me and the sky. Just as my hands are outstretched the dieties and ancestors are raising up, pushing me through the dome. Unison chanting “Emerge, emerge, the waiting is over! “ I I wakened with a light and joyful awareness. Vividly present and in connection with all my senses. Beyond Intrepretations: Ocean, Water, multiple Universal energies

• Nav

12 September 2022 at 3:28 pm

𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕺𝖈𝖊𝖆𝖓 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘: 𝕸𝖔𝖟𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖕𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖔 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖊𝖗; 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊; 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉. 𝕬𝖓 𝖎𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖈𝖊𝖆𝖓 𝖔𝖗 𝖆𝖒𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖈 𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖎𝖉. 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖘 𝖒𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋. 𝕴 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖊, 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖔 𝖇𝖊𝖑 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉. 𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖑𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖝𝖊𝖉, 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖊, 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌. 𝕾𝖜𝖎𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖘. 𝕾𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖒𝖊. 𝕬𝖘 𝕴 𝖘𝖜𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖗𝖔𝖎𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖊. 𝕾𝖚𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖎𝖗𝖈𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊: 𝕶𝖚𝖆𝖓 𝖄𝖎𝖓, 𝕿𝖆𝖗𝖆, 𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕿𝖆𝖗𝖆( 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖑 21 ) 𝖁𝖆𝖏𝖗𝖆𝖞𝖔𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖎, 𝕶𝖆𝖑𝖎, 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓, 𝕸𝖞 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗, 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗, 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓, 𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖌 𝕷𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖓, 𝕹𝖆𝖛𝖆𝖍𝖔 𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖓, 𝕾𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖘𝖛𝖆𝖙𝖎…𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖊: “𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓, 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓”, 𝕮𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖗, 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖘𝖜𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖗𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 , 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙, “𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓, 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗, 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓, 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑” 𝕬𝖘 𝖜𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝕴 𝖘𝖊

• Toji

Administrator

New discoveries:

3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker.

• Toji

Administrator

New discoveries:

3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker.Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans.
    New discoveries:
    3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker.

• Nav

12 September 2022 at 3:30 pm

New discoveries:

3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker.Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans.

New discoveries:

Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.”Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans.

New discoveries:

New discoveries:

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 3:32 pm

2>Dream

It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi.

Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice.

What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment?

New discoveries:

Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance.2>Dream

It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi.

New discoveries:

• Nav

12 September 2022 at 3:33 pm

𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕺𝖈𝖊𝖆𝖓 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘: 𝕸𝖔𝖟𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖕𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖔 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖊𝖗; 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊; 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉. 𝕬𝖓 𝖎𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖈𝖊𝖆𝖓 𝖔𝖗 𝖆𝖒𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖈 𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖎𝖉. 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖘 𝖒𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋. 𝕴 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖊, 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖔 𝖇𝖊𝖑 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉. 𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖑𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖝𝖊𝖉, 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖊, 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌. 𝕾𝖜𝖎𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖘. 𝕾𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖒𝖊. 𝕬𝖘 𝕴 𝖘𝖜𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖗𝖔𝖎𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖊. 𝕾𝖚𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖎𝖗𝖈𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖗𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 , 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙, “𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓, 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗, 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓, 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑” 𝕬𝖘 𝖜𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝕴 𝖘𝖊

Page 1 of 3