• Nav

12 September 2022 at 3:34 pm

e must also continue to change ourselves. And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation. Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms. It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. 2>Dream It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi. Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumpe must also continue to change ourselves. And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation. Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms. It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. 2>Dream It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi. Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jump

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 3:40 pm

Senses liberating on hearing this message.

Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities

Yes! feels in alignment with me.

New discoveries:

Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance.

“spirit animal meaning is of breathing and being in the present moment, living life in total awareness.” I ’m cultivating developing practices for this balance.

Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.”

3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker.

• Nav

12 September 2022 at 4:18 pm

<p><i inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi.</i> Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice. What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment? Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans. Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing. Senses liberating on hearing this message. Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities Yes! feels in alignment with me. New discoveries: Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance. “spirit animal meaning is of breathing and being in the present moment, living life in total awareness.” I ’m cultivating developing practices for this balance. Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.” 3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker. <b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Discoveries:</b> This time I felt being called to embrace and examine my understanding of how I manifest compassion ( being with suffering ), self compassion in peaceful ( unconditional awareness and love )and fierce ( cutting through false understandings, conditioned aspects of our identities and severing cultural trance. )Full bodied. I was surprised by the manifesting of the Magician/Visionary, and Seeker. Three archetypes that resonate with me, yet wraith like transparency here felt more like the shadow sides still needing my attention. <b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Example for Seeker: </b>Acknowledging that you will never feel ready, what action can you take now? Move beyond Virgoan self criticism. <b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Felt sense:</b><font face=””inherit””> The Crone is a symbol of inherent wisdom that comes from lived experience through all life stages. Wisdom shared from this experience. Yes, I have known these things associated with crone. And long have </font>aspired to embody and<font face=””inherit””> (can </font>acknowledge<font face=””inherit””> to embodying) the qualities of Medicine Woman. </font><font face=””inherit””></font><b inherit;=”” font-size:=”” inherit;”=””>Re-igniting the gold of the Divine Feminine / the wild Feminine as the real embodiment, the true understanding of Medicine Woman here on Earth. </b><font face=””inherit””>Discerning /discovering qualities of insight, </font>intuition<font face=””inherit””>, healing on soul level as the full hearted intention “Know the world deeply, receive its kiss of life.”</font> 4> Dream: The Ocean presents: Mozart piano concerto accompanies waves of water, water throwing me deeper; water caressing me; spiraling me downward. An immersion into the ocean or amnionic fluid. This time I was there as myself. I descend much like the scenes in the movie, The Piano bel All night long the underwater scene continued. Once underneath the water, I was surprisingly relaxed, aware, opening floating. Swimming toward whatever arose in the shadows. Smiling eyes without forms began to move toward me. As I swam toward them the water began to roil and churn in front of me. Suddenly there were multiple dieties and ancestors encircling me in dance: Kuan Yin, Tara, White Tara( and all 21 ) Vajrayogini, Kali, Changing Woman, My grandmother, grandfather, again the magician, Machig Labron, Navaho medicine men, Sarasvati…Chanting in call and response: “Compass<br></p>

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 4:22 pm

3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker.3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker.

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 4:22 pm

3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician,3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician,

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 4:23 pm

Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice.What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment?Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans.Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing.Senses liberating on hearing this message.Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communitiesYes! feels in alignment with me.Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice.

What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment?

Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans.

Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing.

Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 4:24 pm

The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.The Dreams1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves.And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation.Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms.It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation. ( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. ) Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.The Dreams1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves.And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation.Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms.It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation.<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>2>Dream<i style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”> It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi.Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice.What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment?Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans.Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing.Senses liberating on hearing this message.Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communitiesYes! feels in alignment with me.The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )

Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.

The Dreams

1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.

As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.

Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves.

And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation.

Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms.

It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation. ( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. ) Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.

The Dreams

1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.

As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.
    Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves.
    And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation.
    It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation.

2>Dream It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi.

Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice.

What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment?

Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans.

Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing.

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 4:25 pm

The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.The Dreams1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves.And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation.Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms.It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation. ( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. ) Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )

Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.

The Dreams

It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation. ( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. ) Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 4:25 pm

The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.The Dreams1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves.And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation.Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms.It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation. ( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. ) Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )

The Dreams

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 4:26 pm

The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.The Dreams1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves.And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation.Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms.It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation. ( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. ) Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 4:28 pm

The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.The Dreams1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves.And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation.Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms.It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation. ( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. ) Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.The Dreams1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.As I contemplated this dreams message, IThe Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )

The Dreams

The Dreams

As I contemplated this dreams message, I

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 4:29 pm

The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.The Dreams1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves.And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation.Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms.It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation. ( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. ) Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.The Dreams1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 4:33 pm

As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves.And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation.Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms.It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation.

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 4:34 pm

The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.The Dreams1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.Discovered

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 4:51 pm

Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.”Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.”

Page 2 of 3