Home Forums HTML-Duplication issue Testing Forum #1 Reply To: #1

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 3:28 pm

Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans.

Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing.

Senses liberating on hearing this message.

Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities

Yes! feels in alignment with me.

New discoveries:

Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance.

“spirit animal meaning is of breathing and being in the present moment, living life in total awareness.” I ’m cultivating developing practices for this balance.

Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.”

3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker.Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans.
    Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing.
    Senses liberating on hearing this message.
    Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities
    Yes! feels in alignment with me.
    New discoveries:
    Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance.
    “spirit animal meaning is of breathing and being in the present moment, living life in total awareness.” I ’m cultivating developing practices for this balance.
    Helps release transform emotional states of stagnation that distract you. “a sign of good luck, fortune, and positive things that will occur in your life, especially in conjunction with community.”
    3> Dream: Naturescape: The mysterious mists and fog of the marine layers dissolve to reveal coastal meadow in between ocean and low lying foothills. With trees, bees, sage ,, peregrine falcons’ piercing call, deer, insects, multiple species, colors, & chorus on an early Summer morn. As the sunlight rises, across the field, a woman comes forward into focus wearing traditional Native American skirts, and beaded shirt adorned with a beautiful beaded medicine shield. She was gathering herbs samples which she put in her medicine pouch.( slung slightly below her waist. ) She smiles much like my grandmother would, extends her hand releasing seeds, herbs, pollen and light in my direction. Exclaiming “Compassion! “ Immediately her form shapeshifted into the Magician, Visionary & the Seeker ( all 3 translucent ). Exclaiming in concert “Compassion, Compassion!” Archetypes: Late Summer ,Earth, Medicine Women /Crone, Magician, Visionary/Seeker.