Home Forums HTML-Duplication issue Testing Forum #1 Reply To: #1

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 3:32 pm

2>Dream

It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi.

Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice.

What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment?

Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans.

Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing.

Senses liberating on hearing this message.

Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities

Yes! feels in alignment with me.

New discoveries:

Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance.2>Dream

It began in fluid circles of water spiraling down, down, down, plunged below the surface of a water body most like the ocean. This water scape brings waving dancing fronds, surrounded by, sheltering a variety of species of fish, mollusks, octopi.
    Emerging to the front were dolphins chasing and dancing together in concentric circles.. One white dolphin jumped in the air, looked at me directly, smiled and exclaimed “Compassion”,through its’ inimitable voice.
    What am I to learn about the being “with the suffering “ (Inside me and out )without fear and without judgment?
    Dolphin/ Archetypes: My connections & affinities with Dolphins are deep, they’re one of my totem animals associated with my birthday. I have always felt deeply honored by their presence, their joy and playfulness. And their willingness to engage with us humans.

Felt sense: rhythmic attunement with their energy, small mind changing.

Senses liberating on hearing this message.

Feel I’m transformng the trances of unworthiness and reclaiming play, joy, courage balance as I meet new communities

Yes! feels in alignment with me.

New discoveries:

Dolphins are mammals known to create a diplomatic balance between humans and nature. “Dolphins represent sacred breath of life, for they are the balance between the water and air elements that teaches you the balance between your body, mind, and spirit.” The dolphin spirit is a symbol of balance between the mind and soul because of its extraordinary intelligence and intuitive abilities.” My dolphin guide has come to teach this balance.