Home Forums HTML-Duplication issue Testing Forum #1 Reply To: #1

• Toji

Administrator
    12 September 2022 at 4:25 pm

The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.The Dreams1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves.And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation.Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms.It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation. ( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. ) Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation.( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. )

Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.

The Dreams

1>Dream Silence, an energetic swirling spiraling reveals: Immersed in a slightly viscose cloudy undefined, amniotic, like fluid with a gentle perceptible wave rhythm. Floating in this amorphous scene a closed, Chrysalis, ranging in colors from greyish blue to an undulating rainbow colored tip. Unchanging at the time.

As I contemplated this dreams message, I heard “ do not shrink yourself .” With open curiosity I explored the chrysalis meaning.

Discovered that Chrysalis, is literally a “gold sheath.” Was this the alchemy of lead into gold or uncovering dormant gold? Going further, Chrysalis is both visible outer transformations and unique inner ones deeper message that for life to change, we must also continue to change ourselves.

And to undergo the kind of transformation we seek, we must “willingly surrender everything.” Death and rebirth as cycles of growth, evolution and transfomation.

Chrysalis also represents truth, wisdom, growth, and emergence into new forms.

It’s stage is of butterflies undergoing final transformation. The Lion’s Portal, July 26 – August 12 with emphasis on August 8 is known as an astrolgical new year beginning, came with its’ profound gifts. The 8th being the sturgeon (the stirrer) full moon with more articulation. ( I’m new to this energetic and will love, Lorie and Benjamin’s insight. ) Beginning on the 4th of August I experienced immersion in a journey of dreams for days. The portal dreams vivid, full of densely detailed image, some repeating. Internal movement in all though no fixed “storyline” All evolving. Open space, beyond time.